Welcome to elitecraft.net - Home to the UK's #1 Minecraft server! - Join us now at: ec-mc.net
Online Users
Online users (1)
Main Forum

X ray appeal

6 replies
Untagged users
first up why would i xray if i just played like 10hrs in one week on this server. It was very fun i had an efficiency V pickaxe aind i went into a mine. I would never have turn on hacks beacuse this server was so fun to play i made a big House with my friends. Then i got Banned for no reason (xray i didnt even used) i hope we can fix this problem because i want to play ASAP on this server again.
Ps Sorry for my bad writing

StaubiMagAhegao
Posted Feb 9, 19 · OP
Untagged users
i got banned like 10 in the afternoon and i think it was an Lucifer(Perma)
Posted Feb 9, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 9, 19
StaubiMagAheg Please fill out accurately the ban appeal.
Why where you banned? (You should be disconnected with your ban reason when you try to join)

Around what date and time were you banned from our server? (If you remember)

Which staff member banned you or was it an automatic ban? (If you remember)

What type of ban do you have? (Permanent or temporary?)

Why do you wish to be unbanned, and continue playing on our server?
Posted Feb 9, 19
Untagged users
I got banned for X-Ray
it was today about 20 min
i got banned by Lucifer
Permanent Ban
I think it was a Misleading Ban because i would never hack on a server wich i played about 10hrs
I had a ton of Fun at the server and i made a A big village with my friends
The point is i was mining with my Efficiency V pickaxe and I Found a lot of diamonds in a short amount of time
i think thats why i got banned. I hope i get unbanned ASAP because i want to play with my friends on this server again
sry for my bad writing im from germany
Posted Feb 9, 19 · OP
[Staff] Spectre_Of_Fire o
Spectre_Of_Fire @ Build
Helper
Online on Site
Helper
Hello Staubi,
I watched you mine for a few minutes. You moved in a very weird path. What I mean is that you changed directions and levels which lead to you finding diamonds almost immediately. I am going to include some screen shots I took where I rolled back the diamond ore and replaced it with beacons in order to see it better. You will see that the you targeted and mined directly to the diamonds. Changing directions and levels has nothing to do with what kind of pickaxe you use.
Attached Images
Thank you for your time,
Spectre_Of_Fire (Lucifer)
Posted Feb 9, 19
Untagged users
if you dont believe me can you at least unclaim my stuff that my friend can have my House. I had put a ton of time
in this house.
Posted Sun at 08:56 am · OP
[Staff] Spectre_Of_Fire o
Spectre_Of_Fire @ Build
Helper
Online on Site
Helper
Staubi,
I provided my evidence which is very clear. So no, I do not believe that you werent using xray. Our policy is to give people a second chance if they are willing to change. This allows them to continue to be a part of our wonderful server. However, you must be willing to accept the consequences to your actions first. However, if you wish to deny these accusations and leave the server, I will see what can be done with your house.
Thank you for your time,
Spectre_Of_Fire (Lucifer)
Posted Sun at 05:10 pm
NoticeNotices