Welcome to elitecraft.net - Home to the UK's #1 Minecraft server! - Join us now at: ec-mc.net
Online Users
Online users (0)
No users online.
Main Forum

Report on 2 Trolls

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
So i had just joined the the No-PvP survival server since it was recommended by a friend as a "good server" but after an hour of playing i had 2 players teleport to me and steal items out of buried treasure chests that i had been looking for. Because the TP command allowed random people to come to me without accepting it, i could not do anything about it. I had confronted them just saying "so you're gonna come to me and just steal the items" they responded with stupid griefer or troll remarks like "that be the way of the pirate world" and "I took it as payment for you telling me to come" when i had made no remarks telling people to come to me. I'd like to see the both of them punished for being complete assholes and trolls toward new players on the server.
What i would honestly like to see is them being perma banned for:
Rule 1: No grief, for teleporting to me without any form of consent towards it
Rule 3:
-Respect all players, taking the items from the buried treasure and not returning it and instead giving me items of lesser worth, basically just garbage like an iron pick
- Do not antagonize other players, responding with stupid remarks after i had confronted them about the items in the first place.

The names of the players were
LittleMaker0
Timjo221
Posted Jan 2, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 2, 19
[Staff] Spectre_Of_Fire o
Spectre_Of_Fire @ Build
Helper
Votes:
+2
Online on Site
Helper
Jakeyfire01,
Welcome to our community! I am sorry this happened. We will look into this and decide what to do. In the meantime, you can use the command /tptoggle to disable your teleportation and they will not be able to teleport to you. It also sounds like you didn't have the chests in your claim. You can use the gold shovel to claim an area of land and that will automatically prevent griefing and raiding from untrusted players. Hopefully this didn't ruin your experience and I look forward to meeting you in game.
Thank you for your time,
Spectre_Of_Fire (Lucifer)
Posted Jan 2, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
Hi and thank you for the response but that's the thing, I dont have the permissions to use /tptoggle and it was a buried treasure chest so i didn't claim it as i was looking for it practically miles from where i sent my home.
Posted Jan 2, 19 · OP
Helper
Votes:
+39
Helper
Custom
./tptoggle is a perk of elite rank or higher, though to prevent this from happening again, I will give you access to the command /tptoggle so you don't have to worry about non-staff tp'ing to you.
Posted Jan 7, 19
NoticeNotices