Welcome to elitecraft.net - Home to the UK's #1 Minecraft server! - Join us now at: ec-mc.net
Online Users
Online users (0)
No users online.
Main Forum

Approved mod list

6 replies
Votes:
+882
Owner
Hey guys, so people ask me every day what mods are banned against rule 6 and what are allowed, so here's a post to clear things up
Allowed Mods

Forge
Liteloader
Click Here if you want to install both liteloader and forge
Voxel Map
NotEnoughItems
CodeChickenCore
CodeChickenLib
OptiFine
TabbyChat
BetterFPS
Status mods
Gammabright/fullbright
Shaders Mod
Pop Enchant Tags
Biome Borders
Chunk Borders
Neat
LabyMod
Sound Physics
Journey map
Potion Icon Remover
Schematica
Damage Indicators
Inventory Tweaks
JEI
Notes
Chat Bubbles
Macro/Keybind
(Macros are for shortcuts (such as toggling /fly , /thru , /asc , /desc etc) and not for auto-clicking or being used as an auto-tool substitute)

Banned Mods

Full client mods("Hacked" clients and full mod clients)
X-ray or cave finders of any type(including xray resource packs)
Combat mods of any type
All auto mods(such as auto-fisher, auto-clicker)
This includes any physical auto clickers you may have such as, taping down your mouse button.
Printer Mode for Schematica(Considered an auto-clicker)
Smart moving mod
Reconnect mods(auto-join)
Toggle Sprinting mods
Command books
Better PvP Full Mod
Xaero's Minimap
worlddowloader
Inventory Tweaks (auto-equip armor is not allowed)

Let me below if you know any other Mods that you think should be banned or allowed.
Also, AFK farms are not allowed.
Posted May 8, 17 · OP · Last edited May 8, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
Thanks for the information bud :)
Posted May 8, 17
Votes:
+31
Untagged users
Is McEdit schematics like schematica allowed?
Posted May 26, 17
Votes:
+10
Untagged users
StaticTurtle The mcEdit isnt allowed on the server, this is becouse players lower then admit may not use worldedit.

But u can use the schematics mod, this one is allowed.

Greetings
Artorias
Posted May 28, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
I asked this in my introduction, got an answer asking about anything that could be considered an advantage but however never got a response after that, so is vivecraft allowed to be used? (I'm 99% sure that it gives you a slight disadvantage other than just being the rich kid in the server)
Posted Mar 17, 18
Votes:
+143
Online on Site
Ultra
@InsaneGRX From what I have found, Vivecraft is simple a VR mod that allows the compatibility of Minecraft and a VR headset. If that is the only thing it does, I am totally okay with that. Now, if it gave you more ores, an advantage over players (like more health, hunger, fly, combat, resources etc), then I'd say no. But I read online about it and it doesn't do anything other than provide a really neat experience of VR. So with that said, I give the a-okay on that mod.

Thanks for asking, though :)
Posted Mar 19, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
@InsaneGRX From what I have found, Vivecraft is simple a VR mod that allows the compatibility of Minecraft and a VR headset. If that is the only thing it does, I am totally okay with that. Now, if it gave you more ores, an advantage over players (like more health, hunger, fly, combat, resources etc), then I'd say no. But I read online about it and it doesn't do anything other than provide a really neat experience of VR. So with that said, I give the a-okay on that mod.

Thanks for asking, though :)
That's the gist of it, although with the way you worded that it seems like you are unaware of the fact that not only does the mod allow for full roomscale vr with motion controllers, but I have a vive with two motion controllers, although I'm just gonna assume that it's allowed regardless, either way thanks for the reply.
Posted Mar 20, 18
NoticeNotices